Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Teresa's Lame Help List

Many of you have expressed an open invitation to help me get back on my feet. I'm having a bit of a problem getting back into the swing of things, so I am going to post a HELP LIST. This is ONLY if you have a little extra time and want to help. I used to be able to do ten things at once... now I am lucky if I can get my cartoon posted on time. I am also trying to keep up with my blog, but it is also a bit of a struggle. That said, I AM TRYING. I will update the list from time to time and strikeout those things that I no longer need help with. Please! Don't take any time out of your life if you don't have the time. I am sure someone else can help instead. I will post the words TERESA'S LAME HELP LIST on the list of labels on the right side of this page. 

1. Images of unusual spoons or other kitchen utensils. Forks, sporks, foons, etc. They need to be unique in some way. Email the images to me as attachments. Any other unusual OBJECTS. I favor things that stand alone... a chair, a clock. I posted a lot of doors at one time. I am open to anything fun and interesting you might come across. 



2. My first Frog Blog was called obituarytypo.blogspot.com. I have been locked out of that blog (not by blogger) but perhaps something I did that locked me out. I am the sole admin, but, apparently I need an invitation to visit my own blog. I have tried several email addresses and I can't figure out what to do. I tried going to blogger's community website page and I posted a question, but I could never find my question or figure out how to use the site. It is run by volunteers who attempt to give users suggestions. There are posts on that old blog that I would desperately like to access again. I would be grateful to anyone who can help me figure out how to get my old blog back!



3. If you took a photograph of the postcard you sent to John Glynn still in your email files, I would like to have it emailed to me again. I felt like we were cheated when they escorted John from the building and wouldn't allow him to retrieve those postcards (I'm sure those were the last thing on his mind, but they, apparently, gave him little time to collect his possessions.... or so I was told.... perhaps I am wrong. Still, I never got to see them, at least not all of them.

Wow. Has it really been that long ago?
https://www.dailycartoonist.com/index.php/2020/09/27/gocomics-dropping-frog-applause-the-conjurers-others-connie-to-the-wonnie-drops-gocomics/
https://www.dailycartoonist.com/index.php/2020/09/30/frog-applause-to-remain-on-gocomics/


4. This is what I will do when an item has been addressed and resolved.


5. Images of rain chains. Rain chains (also known as kusari-toi in Japan) are decorative, functional alternatives to traditional gutter downspouts that guide rainwater from roof gutters to the ground or collection containers. They operate on the principle of surface tension, allowing water to cascade down a series of metal cups or chain links, which slows the flow to reduce soil erosion and splashback. I have been looking for one, but I have yet to find one that suits me. I thought I could MAKE one, but I don't have the tools or the talent. 



6. Unusual or interesting photos. If you can provide the source that would be welcome so I can give credit.

7. Photos, cartoons, artwork... anything that has something to do with a "Frog Applause" reader. I recently posted Gaijinrabbit's two cats, Johnny and Mei, again.  Childhood photos, you doing a favorite hobby. I am interested! (I will NEVER strikethrough this item because I will always want these images.)

Teresa's Lame Help List

Many of you have expressed an open invitation to help me get back on my feet. I'm having a bit of a problem getting back into the swing ...