(Double click to enlarge)
Would someone track down Gweedo, grab him by the scruff of the neck, and tell him that "Frog Applause" is not done! Don't stick a fork in FA just yet, mister. I just started the comic back up... as well as Frog Blog. I can't do anything if you are determined to take FA off your list of strips, but I hope you'll stick with me. I have vowed to make my comic strip lamer than ever! Stay around and (like a witness to a traffic accident) see me survive or crash and burn. (I know a lot of people who would prefer that I crash and burn...)Saturday, September 12, 2026
Steller's Sea Eagle vs Bald Eagle
The Steller’s Sea Eagle is significantly larger than the Bald Eagle. Size and Weight: The Steller’s Sea Eagle is the heaviest eagle in th...
-
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/f4wwIULWuOQ https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-Zjs9qT9xmY I don't know why I am having trouble with posting ...
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_SH2h0KI Having a problem posting this now. Error.
-
(Double click to enlarge) Would someone track down Gweedo, grab him by the scruff of the neck, and tell him that "Frog Applause" i...