Aside from music, and collecting fossils, and aerospace work, playing soccer is my happiest hobby. I attached a photo someone took of me before soccer while I was trying to make a Ukrainian flag from my shorts and pinny, in support of my Ukrainian soccer friends. The guy in the unfortunate juxtaposition is a Turkish soccer friend. It ties nicely into this recent YT video of mine, which went public on Ukrainian Independence Day (August 24)--Jeff
Oh my, Jeff. I didn't even notice your friend "in the unfortunate juxtaposition" until you mentioned it!
I'd never heard the word pinny, so I had to look it up.
US
---------------------------------
I am STILL having difficulty posting YT videos, even though I am signed in. I don't know what is different. I know my logins for YT and Frog Blog are not the same, but that never mattered before. This is one of the items on my HELP LIST so perhaps someone can assist. --Teresa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Hc8vTecT8