Friday, October 9, 2026

Clay Jones's Doppelgänger

 
Fabio Lazoni
Clay Jones


My father died when he was 44 years old. That means he will always be 44. Fabio Lazoni is not dead. He has aged... like we all do. He also appears to own a white robe, which I am confident he paid for, in part, with the money he made from those "I can't believe it's not butter!"commercials. 

One of Clay's jackass trolls claims that Clay is probably mistaken daily for Fabio. I'm not sure why Clay is being compared to some old romance novel model. He and Snoopy look pretty darn cool and handsome to me. I can only imagine who or what Dondi is mistaken for... a POS, maybe.

Susan Dell, Then (2004) and Now (2026)

2004 2006 Susan Dell is an American philanthropist, former fashion entrepreneur, and the wife of Michael Dell , founder and CEO of Dell Tec...