Frank's inevitable downfall occurred when he started reading "Frog Applause."
Saturday, February 15, 2025
Frank Stasio
Frank Stasio is an American talk radio host. He hosted The State of Things on North Carolina Public Radio for many years, retiring at the end of December, 2020. Prior to The State of Things, Stasio worked for National Public Radio on All Things Considered as an associate producer and as a newscaster, and on Talk of the Nation as a guest host, as well as hosting special news coverage.
Fun with Photoshop (Clay Jones)
I like Clay (and he knows that), so any misconstrued intent or misinterpretation is just that. This was an unintentional and accidental pair...
-
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/f4wwIULWuOQ https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-Zjs9qT9xmY I don't know why I am having trouble with posting ...
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_SH2h0KI Having a problem posting this now. Error.
-
(Double click to enlarge) Would someone track down Gweedo, grab him by the scruff of the neck, and tell him that "Frog Applause" i...