Friday, May 24, 2024

G-Man Webcomics by Chris Giarrusso (May 18, 2024 -- May 24, 2024)

I noticed that my friend Chris (a fellow GoCreator!)


has a reader with some opinions, which is fine. What isn't so fine, in my way of thinking, is that after Chris politely explains his thought process, this reader basically invalidates Chris's response and tells him what he's really thinking as though he's a mind reader ("because you're ashamed of it!")

This is Chris's reader, so I don't want to butt in too much, but I'd like to ask you, my dear lame FA readers, to weigh in on this. Had Chris remained silent, things might have been looked at differently, but Chris took the time to explain himself. And very nicely, too.

What do you think? To me, it's not the content of Chris's cartoons (yes, cats can be mean), but it's more about Chris's behind-the-scenes explanation and that is was challenged as being false. 

Kindly leave your feedback on the individual pages of this G-Man series. I will later copy and paste your comments here. It's okay to mention that I sent you, but that will no doubt be apparent soon enough. 

---Teresa


























#FB00848


Chris and I seem to have a few things in common when it comes to our strips NOT falling within the guidelines of some unwritten rule about what a comic strip is or is not. (Notice that Chris. like me, uses the word "readers"---never fans.) 

BAMBOO RAT FARMING

  #FB00888