Wednesday, July 26, 2023

@mystertim


There's nothing I enjoy more than knowing that one of my readers is happy.  Meet "mystertim."  He ordered one of my FA prints from GoComics.  He said, "... it captures my true essence."  It was my pleasure to capture mystertim's true essence! 

You don't have to pose with one of my prints to appear on Frog Blog, though. If you want to appear here, let's make arrangements to do that! Most of you know how to contact me; if you don't, leave a message on my FA page, and we'll figure something out.

I've also posted photos of gardens, flooded creeks, and woodworking projects belong to my readers. If you draw comics, let me post some. We posted all of nighthawks and StelBel's animations. Grace the Face even appeared in a couple of their animations. Click "Cleo and Company" on the right side of this blog to watch or rewatch those animations.

Let me hear from you. Send your photos. Let me know how you want to be identified, too.

#FB00721


While convalescing...

#FB00834