Sunday, November 20, 2022

GoComics survey

GoComics recently sent a survey to some (or perhaps all) of their Premium subscribers.

One my (bestest!) readers shared the questions he was asked by GoComics. If you felt left out of the survey, feel free to answer their questions and post them on my "Frog Applause" page (or another creator's page). Or send them to my email address. I'll post your answers here, if you prefer. Please. No need to mention "Frog Applause" or me. Seriously. 

---------------------------------

How interested are you in discovering new comics?

How often do you share comic strips with friends or family?

How often do you engage or add a comment to a comic on GoComics.com?

How easy is it to find the comic you are looking for?

How easy is it to read comics on GoComic.com?

How many comics do you read daily?

What do you love most about GoComics.com?


#FB00705

While convalescing...

#FB00834