Monday, March 14, 2022

Happy birthday to you, too!

I don't want any of my beloved fans feeling left out. Please email me your birth date. If you're on my LittleLameLetter newsletter list, you can contact me via my private email. You don't have to belong to LLL, though. Posting your birthday on FA is good enough. I am not in the business of collecting personal information and sharing it with ANYONE. Above all, do whatever makes you comfortable.

I already know the real names of most of my fans, but I don't want anyone to feel that revealing their real name is a pre-requisite. Your GoComics user name is fine. I also will not reveal your real name, unless you want me to (combined with your user name, if that is your preference.)

If you want a personalized birthday postcard, send me your actual home address. Again, I would never share your personal info with anyone, especially Miss Ninette.

Love, Teresa

#FB00899

While convalescing...

 #FB00834