Friday, October 30, 2020

Worst words of the year...



according to the Plain English Foundation based in Sydney, Australia for the years 2010-2019. Yes, Frog Blog is an international blog, a global website with no borders!

The words global, frog and blog look similar (assonance and consonance.) The best portmanteau I can come up with, which is every bit as horrendous as some of the worst words (see link below), is FROG GLOB (a global frog blog). Lame is alive!

Worst Words of the Year

I'm open to the worst words in the US, Canada, the UK.. if you find a good link for at least a five-year span, I'm interested. (When I'm at my mother's house on the farm, I don't have as much time for frog blogging. As I've said, my mother has dementia and my brother and I are co-caregivers. She lives with him. I travel to the farm almost weekly to relieve him so he can run errands, take a breather, etc. I tend to stay two or three days before heading back. I would appreciate any help you, dear reader, can offer. If I don't post something you send, please, please don't be upset with me or feel bad. I have an eclectic posting style. Also, I sometimes sit on an image or a link for a time while I try ponder it.

#FB00079

Animated Cartoons

 Read about it here . #FB00838 .