Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Gone are the days...

when the commenter below had the same contempt for me that he now has for Jules Rivera. Gone are my days of ricin and black roses. Gone are my days of being ridiculed with as much rancor as his bitter Tulsa heart could muster in one sitting. (Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I seem to recall a word limit on GoComics back then.) I'm not sure if he-who-shall-not-be-named was banned after one of his rambling rants on my FA page or not, but he left soon after. There have been rumors of his return and on October 16, 2020, that rumor was confirmed. (I made fun of him? He didn't just trash my comic strip, which was fair game, he verbally attacked me personally. If TikTok had been around back then, I might have done what Jules is doing now.)



#FB00044
 

Repurposed bridge

#FB00826